Hotel Talisa Announces New Alpine Divine Experiences for Winter Season in Vail
The resort’s idyllic setting promotes both active and meditative pursuits. Explore Hotel Talisa’s new activities and experiences.
Beyond the slopes, enjoy transformed new activities and experiences including Après Everyday Programming featuring our signature Moët Flutes & Frites offering, a daily gourmet hot chocolate station, daily champagne sabering and passed bubbles, fireside S’more Roasts with the S’mores Butler, Talisa Tykes children’s programming, seasonal welcome beverages and more.
Peruse Hotel Talisa’s winter weekly calendar listing online and upon check-in for weekly updates and enhancements.
• Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a way of life. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations and bites. Après begins at 3 p.m. daily with a gourmet hot chocolate station followed by our daily sabering champagne ritual at 4:30 p.m.
• Moët Flutes & Frites – A weekly tradition soon to be a favorite for hotel guests and Vail visitors. This custom offering is an opportunity to enjoy beautifully presented Moet glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week.
• S’more Roasts – Gourmet S’more Roast aided by the new S’mores Butler at the Firepit overlooking Gore Creek Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 5 p.m.
• Talisa Tykes – Offering year-round rotating weekly activities for Hotel Talisa’s littlest guests.
• Talisa Tidings – Festive offerings, events and specials celebrating the holidays during Hotel Talisa’s inaugural holiday season December 22 – January 6. Imagine Belvedere & Moet specialty experiences, festive champagne, wine and spirits tastings, dedicated holiday Talisa Tykes programming, ice sculpture-carving, pre-fixe holiday dinners in Gessner, New Year’s Eve celebrations, exceptional entertainment and more. View Tidings schedule online.
For questions or to make a reservation at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 800.420.2424 or click the reservations button above to book online.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111