Opening Friday! The Gore Creek Terrace
OPENING MARCH 15th 2019!
Where the best of Vail is always in view. Nestled along the banks of Gore Creek this is the quintessential Vail Après-ski. The Gore Creek Terrace is a come as you are casual outdoor venue with comfortable seats and personal fire pits. The Gore Creek Terrace provides guest respite from a day on the slopes or exploring all that Vail has to offer.
The Colorado fireside menu is fresh from the grill or smoker with small plates to nosh and share. The perfect spot for couples, groups of friends and families alike.
In Season Hours: Daily 3 – 6 PM (Flexed hours based on demand)
Enjoy live music on the terrace from Kevin Lacarubba, firepits and partnered activation’s with companies like Moet, Vail Brewing Company and more!
TAKE A PEAK AT OUR MENU! More items to come.
Small Street Style Tacos $6 each
- Korean Short Rib Taco
- Picked Herb, Red Onion, Queso Fresco
- Smoked Trout Taco
- Brassica Slaw, Citrus Aioli
- Portobello Mushroom Taco
- Chayote Squash, Jicama, Jalapeño Crèm
Sliders $7 each
- Colorado Lamb Slider
- Golden BBQ, Crispy Onion
- Beef Slider
- Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Mayo, Mustard
- Smoked Elk Brat $13
- Huckleberry, Mustard, Pretzel Bun
- Bison Chili $14
- Crème Fraiche
- Grilled Corn $7
- Queso Fresco, Red Pepper Sauce
- Fire Roasted Grilled Cheese Sandwich $11
- Grilled All Beef Hot Dog $10
- add: Chili & Cheese +$3
- Chicken Quesadilla $13
- Green Chilies, Pepper Jack
- Boulder Chips $4
- Talisa Hot Cocoa $11
- Valrhona Chocolate, Pasilla Oaxaca, Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Adult Talisa Hot Cocoa $16
- Valrhona Chocolate, Vanilla Whipped Cream, Pasilla Oaxaca, Cutwater Vodka Horchata
- Hot Pear Cider $13
- Pear & Apple Cider, Tuaca Liqueur, Caramel Sauce
- Cranberry-Ginger Mountain Breeze $13
- Domaine de Canton Liqueur, Spring 44 Vodka, Cranberry Juice
- Smoked Old Fashioned $16
- Breckenridge Bourbon, Angostura Bitters, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, Sugar, Fever Tree Club Soda
- Coors Light $6
- Stella Artois $7
- Odell 90 Schilling $7
- Avery IPA $7
Wines by the Glass
- Ruffino Prosecco $12
- Moët et Chandon “Imperial” Brut Champagne $22
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc $13
- Argyle Reserve Pinot Noir $14
- Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon $17
From live music to tasty bites and delicious libations, the Gore Creek Grill will enhance your day on the mountain while providing the comfort of our backyard.
Ski back to Hotel Talisa, walk creekside, or stroll down from the lobby to Hotel Talisa’s spectacular back terrace and cozy up in a Vermont flannel blanket fireside amongst the celebration of apres daily.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111