Hotel Talisa Dog Policy
Hotel Talisa has an extensive program welcoming dogs to stay and enjoy Vail’s preeminent luxury accommodations. Dogs staying at the property can enjoy pet beds/bowls and order from the hotel’s exclusive Pooch Pampering Menu offering toys, treats and house-made meals. In-room dining options for pets are crafted with affection at Gessner, the hotel’s signature restaurant, and include everything from salmon and rice to celebration pup-cakes.
- Only dogs (and approved service animals) are allowed.
- There is a $100 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
- The program includes dog bowls, a dog bed, and dog menu.
- Dog cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- No more than two dogs are permitted per room.
- There can be additional charges for damages or disturbances towards guests.
- The hotel can determine if the dog is allowed on the premises or not.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing email@example.com. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111