Hotel Talisa’s Spring Activities and Traditions
The resort’s idyllic setting promotes both active and meditative pursuits. Explore Hotel Talisa’s spring activities and experiences.
This spring, enjoy transformed activities and experiences including Après Everyday Programming featuring priced Moët Flutes & Frites offerings, a daily specialty beverage station, passed gourmet cookies, daily champagne sabering and passed bubbles (*1 glass at 4:30 p.m.) , fireside S’more Roasts with the S’mores Butler, Talisa Tykes children’s programming and more.
Peruse Hotel Talisa’s spring weekly calendar listing online and upon check-in for weekly updates and enhancements.
• Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a way of life. Après everyday begins at 4 pm with passed cookies and a build your own hot chocolate station with daily champagne bottle sabering at 4:30 pm, passed bubbly (*1 glass at 4:30 p.m.) and s’more roasts featured Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• Moët Flutes & Frites – A weekly tradition soon to be a favorite for hotel guests and Vail visitors this spring. This custom offering is an opportunity to enjoy beautifully presented Moët glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week. *$22 inclusive of Moët champagne and house made pommes frites.
• Tykes (kids) Activities – Friday and Saturday evenings, enjoy 2 options for your kids to celebrate spring in Vail. From arts and crafts to pizza & movie’s, our favorite little guests can enjoy activities that are unique to Vail and your typical spring vacation. *Tykes activities are $25 and must be reserved by 5 p.m. the night before.
• Gessner Dining Specials – Locals and visitors alike are invited to discover Gessner and Hotel Talisa’s many food and beverage offerings. And, the property will continue offering daily après food and drink specials to compliment the daily Champagne Sabering at 4:30 p.m. Aprés takes place daily from 4-7 p.m. in the Fireside Lounge. Drink specials include half-priced Moet Imperial Champagne by the glass on Mondays, wine flights on Wednesdays for $18 and much more.
• The Spa at Hotel Talisa Specials – The spa is offering 50-minute massages, facials and manicure/pedicure combinations for $99. Add an additional 30 minutes for 80-minutes massage and facial specials at $160. Spa-goers also can take an additional 30 percent off of other services. The spa’s salt sauna, water cascade, steam room and more are included, allowing for a full-afternoon of relaxation.
Discover Seasonal Activation’s at Hotel Talisa
For questions or to make a reservation at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 800.420.2424 or click the reservations button above to book online.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing email@example.com. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111