Talisa Tidings Activities
Enjoy festive offerings, events and specials celebrating the holidays during Hotel Talisa’s holiday season in Vail December 21 – January 6. Imagine specialty libation tasting experiences, festive champagne, wine and spirits tastings, dedicated holiday Talisa Tykes programming, ice sculpture-carving, holiday dinners in Gessner, New Year’s Eve celebrations, exceptional entertainment and more.
- Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a way of life. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations and bites. Après begins at 3 p.m. daily with a holiday build your own hot chocolate station coupled with passed cookies and followed by our daily sabering champagne ritual at 4:30 p.m.
- S’more Roasts – Gourmet S’more Roast aided by the new S’mores Butler at the Firepit overlooking Gore Creek Offered daily beginning Friday, December 21 at 5 p.m. through Sunday, January 6, 2019!
- Talisa Tidings Tykes (kids) Activities – Offering winter and holiday themed weekly activities for Hotel Talisa’s littlest guests from ornament decorating to arts and crafts. Schedule to be released soon!
- Gingerbread House-Making Competition – Wednesday, December 26 from 4 – 7 p.m. in Zermatt Ballroom. Creativity is a must at the 2nd annual Gingerbread house competition. Bring the family, enjoy the time and build a unique gingerbread house from an array of holiday treats!
- Mats & Mimosas –Located in Gore Ballroom with featured times and classes. Enjoy complimentary yoga classes followed by a mimosa to celebrate winter and the holiday season in Vail. See calendar of events for details.
- Jubeln Piano Lounge – The holiday season wouldn’t be the same without a few surprises! Partnering with Moët, Hennessy, local breweries and a few others to celebrate you and the holidays in Vail.
- Holiday Apres Specials featuring Moët Flutes & Frites – Enjoy beautifully presented Moet glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week. Look for variations to our signature offering during Talisa Tidings!
- Talisa Tidings Holiday Parties– Celebrate the holiday season in Vail at Hotel Talisa with libations, music, s’more roasts and featuring ice carving and or champagne specialists from Moët.
- Friday, December 21st – 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday December 28th – 4 to 8 p.m.
- Bloodies Burgers and Bowl Games – step into the new year with customizable Bloody Mary’s and Burgers all while enjoying the College Football Playoffs.
- Dickens Carolers – Celebrate the holidays in Vail with live caroling from the famous Vail Valley Dicken’s Carolers.
- Stocking and Snowflake Decorating – Join us in Zermatt Ballroom our annual stocking and snowflake decorating party. Choose from an assortment of crafts and sip gourmet hot chocolate.
- Cupcake Decorating with the Chef’s – Bring the kids and decorate house-made cupcakes with our executive chef’s. Using an assortment of cupcake decorations, build your favorite combination with the help of the culinary specialist!
- New Years Eve Party – Celebrate the New Year in style at Hotel Talisa and experience a milestone event during our New Year’s Party!
- Enjoy impeccable tunes with a DJ, full charge bar featuring signature cocktails and champagne specialties along with a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight in a striking setting.
- 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. in Fireside Lounge & Gessner Bar
We are adding activities weekly to the Talisa Tidings calendar of events! Check back to learn about new activities and events celebrating winter in Vail and the holiday season.
For questions or to make a reservation at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 800.420.2424 or click the reservations button above to book online.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111