Transforming to Hotel Talisa
Now that you’ve seen the new name and website (which we hope you like what you’ve seen thus far!), you may be curious as to what exactly is included in this transformation to Hotel Talisa…
To start, the hotel is undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation, reopening in spring 2017 and coming thereafter as a Luxury Collection Resort, Vail.
During this transformation, the hotel will embark the following renovations by the talented Leo A. Daly Architecture and Design:
- Complete renewal of all guestrooms, suites and guest baths, which you can see a sneak peek of in our model rooms
- Creation of a new signature restaurant – Gessner, serving three meals a day, infused with dishes beloved in the European Alps and local Colorado Rockies (stay tuned for future announcements on Gessner’s menu unveiling)
- A vibrant re-imagined fireside bar and lounge with inventive après celebrations
- A new café style market filled with specialty gourmet provisions and libations, perfect for an early morning start on the mountain or a mid-afternoon treat
- The Spa at Hotel Talisa, a new spa conveniently located within the hotel coming early summer 2017, offering a tranquil respite embracing both the natural splendor and healing powers of the surrounding mountain and creek in and indoor/outdoor setting along with a 24-hour fitness center
- A new ski concierge and luxury retailer to assist in everything from warming ski boots to selecting the perfect attire for the slopes
- Redesigned meeting and event space interiors to showcase the hotel’s refined, alpine aesthetic
- While not a “physical” renovation change, Hotel Talisa will also debut thoughtfully curated experiences and traditions for all ages – from meditative to active –inspired by our beloved mountainside setting and culture with a nod to our heritage from the European Alps
Amidst the renovation, we’re pleased to share that guests will continue to have access to the Resort’s over 40,000 sf adjoining Aria Athletic Club & Spa and vacation residences, which remain open during the hotel’s renovation.
These are indeed exciting times, and we look forward to keeping you apprised of new announcements and updates along the way!