Hotel Talisa’s Winter Activities and Traditions
The resort’s idyllic setting promotes both active and meditative pursuits. Explore Hotel Talisa’s winter activities and experiences.
This winter, enjoy transformed activities and experiences including Après Everyday Programming featuring our signature Moët Flutes & Frites offering, a daily specialty beverage stations, passed gourmet cookies, daily champagne sabering and passed bubbles, fireside S’more Roasts with the S’mores Butler, Talisa Tykes children’s programming and more.
Peruse Hotel Talisa’s winter weekly calendar listing online and upon check-in for weekly updates and enhancements.
• Coffee & Casting on the Gore – Through September 30th. Set on the Talisa Garden overlooking Gore Creek’s Gold Medal Waters, complimentary weekly casting demonstration with local anglers from Vail Valley Anglers. Guests will learn the basics about the Valley’s fly fishing offerings and can reserve guided excursions to take their practice on the water – by boat, hiking or biking to scenic fly-fishing waters.
• Morning Yoga on the Gore – Through September 30th. Enjoy the serenity of Gore Creek and our mountain landscape with a complimentary relaxing and rejuvenating morning yoga session on our Gore Creek Terrace.
• Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a way of life. Après everyday begins at 4 pm with passed gourmet macaroons and specialty lemonade station with daily champagne bottle sabering at 4:30 pm with passed bubbly and s’more roasts throughout the week.
• Moët Flutes & Frites – A weekly tradition soon to be a favorite for hotel guests and Vail visitors. This custom offering is an opportunity to enjoy beautifully presented Moet glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week.
• Saturday Live Entertainment – Featuring live music and beverage specials from 12 – 3, the perfect gathering place for families and friends. Through September 30th.
• Sunday Brunch with Live Entertainment – Sip a mimosa or bloody mary as you savor the alpine influenced flavors on our Sunday brunch menu. At Hotel Talisa, we honor exceptional Sunday’s with inventive libations, alpine-inspired brunch favorites and live entertainment in Gessner. Through September 16, 2018.
For questions or to make a reservation at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 800.420.2424 or click the reservations button above to book online.
Explore Hotel Talisa, A Luxury Collection Resort, Vail’s exclusive seasonal offerings for retreats, journeys and adventures in Vail, Colorado. Our reservations staff will be delighted to customize any offering or package by calling (800) 420-2424 or by emailing email@example.com. For general inquiries or spa and restaurant reservations please call (970) 476-7111